Kyndle Quinones to Manage PRMI’s Newest Maryland Branch
April 19, 2017
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) continues to grow its footprint in Maryland by announcing the opening of a new brick-and-mortar branch located in Severna Park, Md. under the management of Kyndle S. Quinones. The addition of this branch makes it the 13th location in Maryland.
Kyndle comes to PRMI with 16 years in the industry and before joining PRMI, she was a senior loan officer at First Home Mortgage for 15-and-a-half years. In her new role, she will be responsible for the overall management of the branch, recruitment and assisting individuals with their home loan needs. She is joined by Genie Bapisteller, head processor; Carolyn Rose, loan officer assistant; and Sara Tinker, paralegal.
“There are so many loan programs out there to support home buyers and most people have no idea they exist, especially when it comes to little to no down payment options,” said Quinones. “I want to give people in our community the tools and resources they need to help them with making one of the biggest financial decisions in their lifetime.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Roanoke, TX