Lenders One Names Matthew Orlando VP of National Programs
May 1, 2017
The Lenders One Cooperative has announced Matthew T. Orlando has joined as vice president of National Programs. Lenders One also showcases a strong cadence of new membership growth. This momentum further marks Lenders One’s dedication to arming members with benefits needed to compete and succeed in today’s lending market.
Further strengthening the Lenders One leadership team, Orlando brings more than a decade of experience having served various leadership roles at Equifax. With his background in product and marketing strategy, he will focus on enhancing the value that Lenders One delivers to both members and preferred vendors.
“As the leading mortgage cooperative, with over 17 years in the industry, Lenders One continues to deliver value to our members through exceptional leadership and technology innovations,” said Bryan Binder, chief executive officer of Lenders One. “I am delighted that Matt has joined the Lenders One team, and I am excited about the cooperative’s continued growth and strong momentum. Matt’s expertise will be valuable to both our members and preferred vendors as we ensure that our members have the resources and tools needed to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker I - Stonecrest (Charlotte) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC