Todd A. Cooke to Lead Castle & Cooke Mortgage’s New Connecticut Branch
May 18, 2017
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has announced the opening of its Danielson, Conn. branch. The new location expands the company's footprint in the state and will complement the company's sister branch in Columbia, and be led by industry veteran Todd A. Cooke who has 15 years of experience in mortgage lending and real estate brokerage.
"Assisting first-time homebuyers who need personalized guidance through the homebuying process and buyers unsure of their options given their current credit situation, are my specialty," said Cooke. "I take pride in simplifying the homebuying process and providing all of the information a buyer should have to come to the best decision for their specific and individualized needs."
FMJ Job Listings
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA