Equity Prime Mortgage Partners With Ginnie Mae
June 6, 2017
Equity Prime Mortgage has announced a partnership with Ginnie Mae.
“Our participation with Ginnie Mae will open many doors for many of our new customers,” said Equity Prime Mortgage Chief Operating Officer David Abrahamson. “We understand how important relationships are in business therefore the partnership with Ginnie Mae is a huge step in not only our future, but the industry as a whole.”
Ginnie Mae was established in the United States in 1968 to promote homeownership. As a wholly-owned government corporation within the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), Ginnie Mae’s mission is to expand affordable housing finance in America by linking domestic and global capital to the nation's housing finance markets, providing market liquidity to federally-sponsored mortgage lending programs.
Equity Prime Mortgage operates 17 office locations across the nation. Equity Prime has been recognized by INC. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,