Motto Mortgage Expands Into the Keystone State
June 30, 2017
Motto Mortgage, a member of the RE/MAX Holdings Inc. family of brands, has announced that veteran real estate leader Jack Fry, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX of Reading, Penn., will open Motto Mortgage Center in Wyomissing, Penn.
“Our Motto Mortgage franchise will operate with the same quality of service that our RE/MAX franchise provides,” said Fry. “RE/MAX of Reading is head and shoulders above our competitors. We have a huge market share of 30 percent and we’re the most well-known and respected real estate company in our marketplace. Our Motto Mortgage Center clients will work with seasoned loan originators that deliver the same exceptional and personalized customer service.”
This is just one of a number of Motto Mortgage openings, with the latest being the company’s first franchise in the Pacific Northwest in Astoria, Ore.
“Jack and his team will bring a higher level of customer service and more loan options to the residents of greater Reading,” said Motto Franchising President Ward Morrison. “The opening of the first Motto Mortgage franchise in Pennsylvania is incredibly exciting as our brand and franchise model continue to expand across the country.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL