Lender Price Announces Integration With Ernst Publishing
June 30, 2017
Lender Price has announced an integration with Ernst Publishing, a provider of mortgage fee data for the real estate and home finance industry.
“We are excited about this integration with Ernst, a proven leader in providing mortgage fee data,” said Lender Price Founder and Chief Executive Officer Dawar Alimi. “This partnership further strengthens our best in class PPE as we continue to integrate with the industry’s leading companies.”
The integration allows the Lender Price pricing engine to return Ernst closing cost quotes instantly, ensuring that accurate settlement fee data is transmitted for each loan quote. Ernst fee data is also accessible from within the Lender Price application program interface, providing flexibility for lenders to choose the applicable fees by client.
“At Ernst, it has long been our mission to offer every lender their fees, their way, whether that be through a direct XML interface, a mobile app or their loan origination technology,” said Gregory E. Teal, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ernst Publishing. “We congratulate Lender Price on its growth in the market and we’re proud to offer every lender using that technology access to guaranteed accurate closing costs through this new integration.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL