Pete Salamone Joins Waterstone Mortgage as Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Manager
July 25, 2017
Pete Salamone, a mortgage industry veteran with more than 20 years serving borrowers, has joined Waterstone Mortgage as a Regional Manager, overseeing the company's growth and recruiting efforts in the Southeastern Wisconsin region.
Salamone began his mortgage banking career in 1994 and has worked for several leading mortgage lenders in Wisconsin. His previous roles include National Director of Business Development for Inlanta Mortgage, where he was responsible for overseeing the company's talent acquisition efforts; and Director of Production and Sales Manager for Paragon Home Lending.
"Considering his experience and successful track record as a mortgage leader, we are excited to have Pete join our team," said Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer. "Pete's goals and strengths as a leader align strongly with our culture. We expect he will contribute greatly to Waterstone Mortgage's future success."
Salamone said, "Waterstone Mortgage has such a robust selection of mortgage products, an excellent reputation and an amazing team. I'm thrilled to be able to collaborate with such exceptional mortgage professionals and help clients achieve their dreams of homeownership."
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Elk Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Elk Grove Village, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - LEXINGTON, KY
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - MILFORD, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Ann Arbor, MI