Mid America Mortgage Names Kara Lamphere as COO
August 18, 2017
Mid America Mortgage Inc. has announced that it has promoted former Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Correspondent Lending Kara Lamphere to the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO).
“Kara Lamphere is a tremendous asset to Mid America Mortgage and has been essential to Mid America's ability to execute eClosings and eNotes in our retail and TPO channels. She has also lead Mid America’s efforts to help brokers make the successful transition to mortgage bankers through our eCorrespondent division,” said Mid America Owner and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bode. “Having already played such a key role in our operations, Kara was the natural choice for our COO, and we have no doubt that she will continue to drive operational excellence and growth for Mid America in this new role.”
Prior to re-joining Mid America mortgage in December 2016, Lamphere was employed at CMG Financial, serving as Senior Vice President of Compliance, and later, adding the role of managing Correspondent Lending Operations. She also served as Chief Compliance Officer at Mid America Mortgage from July 2012 to July 2014.
“Mid America has been at the forefront of the push towards fully electronic mortgages, and to have played a role in that effort has been both challenging and rewarding,” Lamphere said. “As COO, I am excited for the opportunity to challenge myself further in the industry and to aid Mid America in its continued success.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Roanoke, TX