Ted Zepfel Joins AAG as VP of Operations
August 24, 2017
American Advisors Group has added Ted Zepfel as Vice President of Operations for Alternative Distribution, where he will oversee all operational facets of the national field sales and wholesale divisions, including loan setup, processing, underwriting and funding, as well as operations optimization among AAG’s departments.
Prior to joining AAG, Zepfel held leadership positions at Bank of America, AXA Equitable and Wells Fargo. While at Bank of America, he made operational improvements and delivered sustainable growth in the retail sales division. At AXA Equitable, he received his Series 7, Series 66, and health/life insurance licenses. At Wells Fargo, he served as a Senior Mortgage Underwriter. Zepfel earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations/Business from University of Southern California and an MBA from University of California, Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business.
“The reverse mortgage loan is an extremely useful product that’s critical to solving the income shortfall felt by baby boomers nearing retirement,” said Zepfel. “There is a large gap between just sustaining yourself and having a thriving retirement. AAG allows baby boomers to bridge that gap with a reverse mortgage which is exciting for me. As VP of Operations, I plan to build the best team I can. It’s really the people on the team that make the company. And then maintain their excitement about AAG’s future.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA