Silver Hill Adds Three New Regional Sales Reps
August 28, 2017
Silver Hill Funding LLC has announced the addition of Bob Worthington, Jennifer Sarafinski and Ricardo Vera as Regional Sales Representatives.
“Silver Hill is beyond fortunate to add such skilled professionals to our regional sales team,” said Silver Hill’s Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager Michael Boggiano. “Their expertise will make them a valuable asset for originators looking to grow their small-balance commercial mortgage business.”
Worthington has served as a sales professional for 19 years, including more than 10 within the small-balance commercial mortgage industry. He most recently served as Director of Business Development for APEX Mortgage Corporation, where he established and managed broker relationships in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions before relocating to Southern California.
Sarafinski has a wealth of experience in both residential and commercial lending. As a top producer for various affiliates of Silver Hill, she excelled in providing alternative solutions for non-bankable mortgage transactions.
Vera is an accomplished sales professional with experience spanning a number of financial industries. He prides himself on being easily accessible to brokers and specializes in creating and executing sales and marketing strategies that drive business.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL