Silver Hill Adds Three New Regional Sales Reps
August 28, 2017
Silver Hill Funding LLC has announced the addition of Bob Worthington, Jennifer Sarafinski and Ricardo Vera as Regional Sales Representatives.
“Silver Hill is beyond fortunate to add such skilled professionals to our regional sales team,” said Silver Hill’s Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager Michael Boggiano. “Their expertise will make them a valuable asset for originators looking to grow their small-balance commercial mortgage business.”
Worthington has served as a sales professional for 19 years, including more than 10 within the small-balance commercial mortgage industry. He most recently served as Director of Business Development for APEX Mortgage Corporation, where he established and managed broker relationships in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions before relocating to Southern California.
Sarafinski has a wealth of experience in both residential and commercial lending. As a top producer for various affiliates of Silver Hill, she excelled in providing alternative solutions for non-bankable mortgage transactions.
Vera is an accomplished sales professional with experience spanning a number of financial industries. He prides himself on being easily accessible to brokers and specializes in creating and executing sales and marketing strategies that drive business.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI