Motto Mortgage Enters the Maryland Market
August 31, 2017
Motto Mortgage, a member of the RE/MAX Holdings Inc. family of brands, has announced that RE/MAX Town Center broker/owners Joe Sabelhaus and Mark Strosnider have opened the first Motto Mortgage franchise in Potomac, Md.
“Co-owning a Motto Mortgage franchise allows me to build upon my many years in the mortgage industry,” said Sabelhaus, a former Loan Officer. “Mark and I have a very successful real estate franchise, with two locations, and we were looking to better serve our clients. Our Motto Mortgage 360 loan originators give homebuyers more loan options that fit their individual needs and provide exceptional customer service. We’re truly excited to bring the brand to Maryland.”
With Motto Mortgage, experienced mortgage professionals can benefit from tools, resources and proximity to a local real estate brokerage. Motto Mortgage loan originators have access to competitive loan options from various sources and are not bound to the products of one specific lender.
“Joe and Mark launched RE/MAX Town Center in 2009 and quickly built it to be one of the premier real estate offices in Maryland,” said Motto Franchising President Ward Morrison. “Joe brings nearly 11 years of mortgage industry experience to his new Motto Mortgage franchise, complemented by 10 years in real estate. Mark has been in the real estate industry for more than 23 years. Our entire team is thrilled to have Motto Mortgage 360 in our network.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI