Indecomm Document Management Group Hits 1,000 Counties for eRecording
September 12, 2017
Indecomm Global Services has announced that its eRecording services are now available in 1,000 counties across the country. With this expanded footprint, Indecomm reaches 64 percent of the U.S. population. eRecording is available in 1,700 counties of 3,600 recording jurisdictions nationwide. As of Aug. 1, 2017, 80 percent of the U.S. population lives in a recording district that is eRecording enabled, according to the Property Records Industry Association (PRIA).
“Indecomm focuses on the most populated counties and by doing so we assist the largest number of borrowers,” said Rajan Nair, Chief Executive Officer of Financial Services for Indecomm Global Services. “Indecomm’s electronic delivery of documents is important for our clients and our newly integrated counties as the industry as a whole moves toward digital mortgages.”
New integrations with land records software companies are giving Indecomm access to approximately 150 counties and driving more growth. The ease and functionality of Indecomm’s new eRecording platform InteleDoc Direct (IDD). IDD offers an integrated recording knowledge base, and enables title companies, settlement agents, attorneys and lenders to eRecord their real estate documents in a few easy steps with minimal data entry at any point in the process.
“Technological innovation has been at the heart of Indecomm’s solutions for public and private entities,” Nair said. “Our accelerated growth with new county integrations demonstrates the value proposition of our model and brings it to the benefit of our clients and the public.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH