Mortgage Network Adds Senior LO Christopher Cowher
September 13, 2017
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Christopher Cowher has joined the company as a Senior Loan Officer, serving the Winchester and Lexington regions of Massachusetts. Cowher brings more than 25 years of experience to Mortgage Network in the areas of condo, multi-family, jumbo, VA and FHA loans.
"Having served clients in the Winchester and Lexington regions for 20 years, Chris offers a rare combination of local expertise and excellent service that's hard to beat," said Brian Koss, National Head of Production for Mortgage Network. "Chris' proven track record and dedication make him a valuable part of our continued success."
Most recently, he was a Loan Officer for Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. Prior to that, Cowher worked as a Senior Residential Loan Officer for Patriot Community Bank.
"Low housing inventory has led to a strong seller’s market," said Cowher. "Homebuyers who get pre-approved for mortgage financing ahead of time are in the best position to act quickly. As a buyer, it's also very helpful to work with an experienced mortgage lender that offers a wide range of loans at competitive rates."
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,