New American Funding Opens Silicon Valley Branch
September 13, 2017
New American Funding has expanded its Northern California region to include a retail branch in the heart of Silicon Valley, a 4,000-square foot contemporary office space in downtown San Jose on the top floor of a 16-story high-rise. Chris MacNaughton, who has been with New American Funding since September of 2016 covering Northern California as Vice President of Builder and Business Development, will lead the new location as Branch Manager.
“We’re excited for the opening of our new branch. It’s a perfect location and prime opportunity,” said MacNaughton. “The housing market is thriving in Silicon Valley and we’re centrally located to meet the need.”
MacNaughton has grown the company’s presence in the market to include about 10 new home communities where New American Funding is the lender of choice. In the coming year, the Northern California builder team is expected to fund $250 million in loan volume.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Branch Manager - Cadence Bank N.A. - Houston, TX
- Retail Direct Loan Officer - EverBank - Jacksonville, FL
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Ocean Springs, MS
- Financial Services Specialist - Hancock Bank - Hammond, LA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Synovus Financial Corp. - Naples, FL
- Mortgage Quality Control Analyst - CAP COM Federal Credit Union - Albany, NY