LO Jay Murphy Joins Mortgage Network
September 18, 2017
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Jay Murphy has joined the company as a Loan Officer serving the Greater Boston area, based in the lender's Burlington, Mass. branch. Murphy brings 10-plus years of mortgage banking experience to Mortgage Network, working primarily in the Boston area and the Greater New England region. He specializes in both conventional and jumbo loans. Most recently, Murphy served for six years as a Loan Originator for Salem Five Bank.
"Jay is a Boston area native and has spent his entire career working in the local real estate market, so he is a great resource for home loan borrowers in this area," said Billy Pierce, Branch Manager of Mortgage Network's Burlington office. “We are very pleased to welcome Jay to Mortgage Network and know he will be a valuable asset to the Burlington branch as we continue to grow."
Murphy said, "Mortgage Network is committed to the best possible customer service, which aligns very well with my customer-centric approach. I'm delighted to join the Burlington team."
FMJ Job Listings
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Charlotte, NC
- Sales and Service Manager - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati (North) - Fifth Third Bank - SPRINGBORO, OH
- Retail Personal Banker ll - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Hyde Park IL - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL