Rich Swerbinsky Promoted to COO of The Mortgage Collaborative
September 21, 2017
The Mortgage Collaborative (TMC) has promoted Rich Swerbinsky to the role of Chief Operating Officer, having served as Executive Vice President of National Sales and Strategic Alliances since 2015.
“Under Rich’s leadership over the past two and a half years, TMC has experienced tremendous growth and market adoption,” said Jim Park, Chief Executive Officer of TMC. “Working with a talented group of TMC staff, he has done an exceptional job of bringing on some of the best and brightest mortgage lenders in the country. In his new role at TMC, I know Rich will continue to create a unique and supportive environment for our lender members and build lasting relationships with our strategic partners.”
The Mortgage Collaborative network is more than 116 lenders, with an aggregate annual origination volume of nearly $200 billion. The network caters to lenders of all sizes, with a strong mix of independent mortgage brokers, community banks and depositories.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL