Gateway Mortgage Group Partners With Texas Veterans Land Board
October 4, 2017
Gateway Mortgage Group has partnered with the Texas Veterans Land Board as the administrator over loan originations in the Veterans Housing Assistance Program (VHAP). Texas VLB loans are available to Texas residents who served in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard on active or reserve duty. This program is designed to assist eligible veterans in purchasing a home by offering a low-interest rate loan and reduced downpayment requirements on houses located within the state of Texas. Disabled veterans and surviving spouses may also qualify for a further interest rate reduction of 50 basis points, or one half of one percent of the available Texas VLB Rate.
“As Gateway continues to expand, it is imperative that we maintain focus on our core values of strengthening communities through homeownership,” said Jared Edmonds, Vice President of National Correspondent Production for Gateway Mortgage Group. “We believe that this partnership with the Texas Veterans Land Board not only falls in line with our core values, but allows us the opportunity to serve our veterans who have served our country.”
Gateway’s Correspondent Lending Division, an arm of one of the largest privately held mortgage companies in the country, offers an array of programs, competitive pricing and a unique alternative to the correspondent channel for both financial institutions as well as independent mortgage companies.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN