RCN Selects The Mortgage Office for Its Servicing Needs
October 19, 2017
Applied Business Software (ABS) has announced that RCN Capital has chosen The Mortgage Office software to automate its back office servicing operations.
RCN has become ABS’s latest customer in a roster that includes some of the highest volume lenders in the nation.
“We are excited about moving forward with The Mortgage Office as our loan servicing platform,” said Jeffrey Tesch, Managing Director of RCN Capital. “Our complex investment business models require robust software to handle high volume of transactions. We had various systems in place for many years, but absolutely love how tailored and specialized The Mortgage Office is to our type of business.”
RCN provides short-term loans to real estate investors to fund the purchase of non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties and to finance renovation projects.
Jerry Delgado, Chief Executive Officer of Applied Business Software, said, “We are thrilled to welcome RCN to the ABS family of prestigious clients. We are humbled by being the preferred choice for private lenders in loan servicing software for almost 40 years.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA