New American Funding Opens New NorCal Branch in Novato
November 2, 2017
New American Funding continues its expansion across Northern California with the opening of its new Novato, Calif. location, the first retail site for the mortgage lender in Marin County.
“We look forward to servicing this region,” said Darren Pomponio, New American Funding Area Manager. “Not only do we offer competitive rates and industry-leading close times for our customers but we have great cobranded marketing resources for our real estate partners.”
Pomponio, who has a 20-year mortgage background, will oversee the Novato branch as a Producing Manager. He began as a top-performing Loan Originator before becoming a Vice President with an independent lender, where he successfully led his branch within the company to the top production spot based on units and volume, for two consecutive years.
“Darren brings a stellar reputation to New American Funding,” said Chris Garza, New American Funding Regional Vice President. “We’re honored to have him continuing our Northern California growth.”
Pomponio has been in Novato since 2009 and serves as a member of the Novato Chamber of Commerce and on the Board of Directors for the Veterans Association for Real Estate Professionals.
“This is a competitive market,” said Pomponio. “With our mobile technology and efficient loan process, we give our real estate partners the edge and help them win closings.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA