Guild Mortgage Opens First Branches in North Dakota
November 20, 2017
Guild Mortgage has expanded in the Midwest with the opening of three branches in North Dakota: Bismarck, Dickinson and Minot, N.D. A fourth branch in Hazen, N.D. will be opening soon.
Loan Officer Tracy Roberts, who has more than 12 years of experience in finance and lending, and more than 20 years in management and business ownership, will oversee all of Guild’s offices in North Dakota from the Bismarck location. She will be joined by Loan Officer Brian Hanson in Bismarck, and Sales Managers Susan Lemon in Dickinson and Amanda Mathews in Minot. Loan Officer Christine Berger has joined Guild and will operate from the office in Hazen.
“Helping members of the community achieve their dream of owning their own home is a responsibility that I take very seriously,” Roberts said. “I chose to join Guild Mortgage because being a good neighbor, helping others and caring for those we serve is part of who we are in North Dakota. Guild honors those long-standing beliefs and has a culture of community service, so this partnership was a natural fit.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL