Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Names Web.com as a Preferred Supplier
November 9, 2017
Web.com Group Inc. has announced its selection by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices as a preferred supplier of marketing and advertising services for its network of nearly 44,000 agents. Web.com's TORCHx marketing platform is designed specifically to help real estate professionals generate new business online.
TORCHx generates high quality real estate buyer leads for brokers and agents to increase traffic to showings and boost their online reputation.
"It's clear that online search plays a key role in the real estate industry and Web.com recognizes the importance of delivering both leads and results," said Gino Blefari, President and Chief Executive Officer of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. "We are pleased to make available the TORCHx platform to our network of real estate professionals."
Jesse Friedman, Head of Business Development at Web.com and TORCHx Co-Founder, said, “With more than 20 years of industry experience, we know how to connect home buyers with real estate professionals best suited for their needs. We're excited to work with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to help its brokers and agents grow their businesses."
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Stroudsburg, PA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Hershey, PA
- Personal Banker 1 Central Palm Beach - Wells Fargo - West Palm Beach, FL
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Helena, MT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - American Fork, UT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mesa, AZ