Redfin Tests Concierge-Style Home-Selling Service
November 29, 2017
The real estate brokerage Redfin has begun a pilot trial of its new Redfin Concierge Service in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C.
According to the company, the new service combines the current in-person service and custom online marketing of Redfin’s current one-percent home-selling service, while adding a new feature that coordinates, supervises and pays for services such as deep cleaning, painting, staging and landscaping, all for a two-percent listing fee. A custom plan will be created for each home, which the company said will deliver an optimum presentation to prospective buyers.
“With Redfin Concierge, our technology-driven efficiency lets us pay for painting, staging, cleaning and landscaping, all while saving customers thousands in fees,” said Redfin Chief Executive Officer Glenn Kelman. “No other major brokerage includes all of this in a standard offering.”
Redfin did not state how long the trial period would last or when other markets would be added to the service.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Stroudsburg, PA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Hershey, PA
- Personal Banker 1 Central Palm Beach - Wells Fargo - West Palm Beach, FL
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Helena, MT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - American Fork, UT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mesa, AZ