GSF Mortgage Adds Ebe and Deb Cotton to Indiana Branch
November 3, 2017
Branch Manager Ebe Cotton joins GSF with more than 35 years of experience in the mortgage business. He is looking to grow and expand the presence of the GSF brand in Indiana through co-branded advertising with many of the area’s Realtors and builders, as well as hiring 10-15 new staff members in the next 18 months.
Deb Cotton is the Retail Development Executive and Indiana Sales Manager for the branch. In addition to originating mortgages, she works with small community banks and credit unions to develop third-party origination loans. She is a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors, as well as the Builder’s Association of Greater Indianapolis (BAGI) and serves as Director on the Board of the Greater Indianapolis Mortgage Bankers Association.
“It is a great pleasure to welcome Ebe and Deb Cotton to grow our platform in the state of Indiana,” said GSF Mortgage President Chad Jampedro. “Ebe and Deb bring with them tremendous experience and a history of serving their clients at the highest level and I am honored that they have chosen GSF as their lending home.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Fifth Third Bank - New Albany, OH