NewDay USA Serves 1,000-Plus Veteran Families in October
November 30, 2017
NewDay USA has announced that it has provided mortgages to a record 1,170 veteran families in October. The company also achieved record loan volume of $265.6 million for the month, its highest monthly loan volume since the company was founded in 1999.
In addition, the company reported that its processing, underwriting, and closing teams closed each of these loans in a record 21 days on average, relieving veteran borrowers of a long, complicated process.
"We are motivated with a sense of purpose and pride, to serve those who have so have so selflessly served,” said NewDay USA Chief Executive Officer Rob Posner. “It's an honor to be a part of giving veteran families the opportunity to achieve the American Dream of owning a home."
NewDay USA Executive Chairman Admiral Lynch said, "What makes NewDay USA unique is that we treat every veteran with the deference, dignity, and respect they deserve, and we do everything in our power to say 'Yes' if the mortgage makes sense for the veteran family."
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Stroudsburg, PA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Hershey, PA
- Personal Banker 1 Central Palm Beach - Wells Fargo - West Palm Beach, FL
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Helena, MT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - American Fork, UT
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mesa, AZ