ReverseVision Partners With PRC on Title Ordering for HECMs
November 10, 2017
ReverseVision has forged a partnership with Premier Reverse Closings (PRC), a title and settlement firm specializing in reverse mortgage closings. A new integration between the companies’ software allows users of ReverseVision’s flagship RV Exchange (RVX) loan origination system (LOS) to order title services from PRC without ever leaving the RVX system.
“Through our partnership with PRC, RVX users can now easily and efficiently request specialized title services from the nation’s leading expert in reverse mortgage closings,” said ReverseVision Vice President of Sales and Marketing Wendy Peel. “We look forward to a long a fruitful partnership with PRC that will generate even more solutions for optimizing the HECM lending process.”
RVX is a centralized exchange that allows all participants in the lifecycle of a HECM to log in to a single system to share documents and information for each part of the loan process.
“As leaders of our respective corners of the industry, Premier Reverse Closings and ReverseVision share a commitment to excellence in serving both reverse mortgage professionals and borrowers,” said Heather Moulden, Senior Vice President of Sales for PRC. “By integrating with PRC, RVX has given its customers access to a dedicated team of the industry’s most experienced HECM closing specialists.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Financial Crimes Manager 4 - FIG Financial Crimes Administration Manager - Wells Fargo - Washington, DC
- Financial Crimes Manager 4 - FIG Financial Crimes Administration Manager - Wells Fargo - Philadelphia, PA
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Bellaire, TX
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Arcadia, CA