RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Launches Retail Division
December 14, 2017
RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation (RPMS) has announced that, after 10 years of operation, it recently launched a Retail Mortgage Lending Division. Licensed in 42 states, its mortgage lending operation is headquartered in Charlotte where RPMS is based.
The new Mortgage Lending Division, which employs 174 people, was initially launched to neutralize RPMS’s portfolio run-off. The next phase for the operation is to expand to purchase market opportunities. It offers a full suite of mortgage loans, including GSE, government and alternative financial products.
“RoundPoint’s more casual, relaxed, no pressure approach to mortgage lending is something we believe is distinctly different in the industry,” said Kelli Yarbrough, RoundPoint Vice President. “Education and empathy are the most important qualities we can offer to borrowers, and we make sure that human beings are available at every step of the process to answer questions and provide status updates.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - County Line Region - Fifth Third Bank - AURORA, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage MP Escrow Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Augusta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH