Rian Furey Named President of Direct Lending for Impac Mortgage
December 14, 2017
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. has announced that Rian Furey has been hired as the company’s President of Direct Lending, to lead the consumer direct retail channel.
Furey was most recently the Chief Administrative Officer of loanDepot.com in Orange County, Calif. Furey has also held various executive positions in the direct lending businesses of Nationstar Mortgage, Discover Financial Services and LendingTree.
"I'm excited to get to work with the talented folks that makeup the CashCall Mortgage team,” said Furey. “There are great opportunities for Impac’s growth in consumer direct retail lending and I look forward to delivering that for our shareholders.”
Joseph Tomkinson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Impac Mortgage Holdings, said, “Rian’s successful track record across numerous direct lending divisions, made him the ideal candidate to become President of Direct Lending at Impac. We are very fortunate to have identified someone with Rian’s skillset, who will be able to continue to grow our already successful CashCall Mortgage platform. It’s my pleasure to welcome Rian to the Impac family.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - McLean, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - MARION, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Mortgage Processing Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH