AAG Moves Sales and Marketing Team to New Office
December 18, 2017
The reverse mortgage lender American Advisors Group (AAG) is moving its sales and marketing teams to a newly-leased 64,405-square-foot space at Irvine Towers in the Business District of Irvine, Calif. The company's corporate offices will remain at its Orange, Calif., headquarters.
AAG will occupy the 9th, 10th and 11th floors at Irvine Towers. The company was founded in 2004 in Irvine in 2004 in a 300-square-foot office that is a few blocks away from the Irvine Towers location. The new office is the company’s second expansion in two months—in October, it opened its first standalone operations center in Austin, Texas. The company also has offices in Atlanta and Melville, N.Y.
"AAG has come a long way in the past 10 years," said Reza Jahangiri, AAG Founder and Chief Executive Officer. "We quickly outgrew our corporate headquarters in Orange and needed to find a real estate solution that accurately reflected our company brand and culture, provided flexibility for future growth, and showed our employees that we care as much about them as they care about our customers."
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Roanoke, TX