ReverseVision Bolsters Its Senior Management Team With Two New Additions
December 22, 2017
ReverseVision has announced that it has added new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Jim Magner and Vice President of Operations Stacey Lund to its senior management team.
Magner brings more than 20 years of technology leadership experience across such diverse verticals as banking, enterprise security, travel and leisure, lifestyle products and automotive. As CTO of ReverseVision, he will guide the firm’s product development, platform operations and internal IT teams.
Prior to joining ReverseVision, Magner was President and Chief Operating Officer of San-Diego based Eturi, a provider of mobile parental control software. Magner has also held executive and senior management positions at Mitek Systems, Symantec, MGM Mirage Resorts and Wynn|Encore Las Vegas.
Lund has more than 25 years of experience driving operational improvements and leading customer service and support teams for companies in a variety of industries. As VP of Operations, Lund will oversee ReverseVision’s training, professional services, education and document operations departments.
Lund joins ReverseVision from Affinity Development Group, where she served as Vice President of Member Services and was responsible for managing the performance of Costco’s Auto Program contact center. She has also served in executive roles at Mitchell International and Inetcam. Lund holds a master’s degree in communication management from the University of Southern California.
“We are pleased to welcome two highly experienced leaders to our senior management team,” said ReverseVision President and Chief Executive Officer John Button. “Through their respective roles in technology and operations oversight, Jim and Stacey will each play a significant role in helping ReverseVision achieve our operational goals, drive positive customer experiences and lead the business into the future.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Operations Manager Austin, TX - 8627 Research Blvd -Bilingual Spanish required - Bank of America - Austin, TX
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Vice President - Underwriting - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Transcend Credit Union - Louisville, KY
- AVP, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY