Murrett to Become Appraisal Institute President
December 28, 2017
New Year’s Day will see the start of a new one-year term for James L. Murrett as President of the Appraisal Institute.
Murrett is Executive Managing Director for Compliance and Quality Assurance at Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services. He previously served on the Appraisal Institute’s national Board of Directors and Strategic Planning Committee and as Chairman of the Finance Committee. He was also formerly President of the Appraisal Institute’s Upstate New York Chapter, and also has been Treasurer and a Board Member of the International Center for Valuation Certification, an affiliate of the Appraisal Institute.
“I’m excited to help guide appraisers and the valuation profession on the path to future success,” Murrett said. “We’re faced with both challenges and opportunities, and the Appraisal Institute is uniquely positioned to maintain and enhance its leadership role.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Wayne, PA