PRMI Begins 2018 With Opening of New Honolulu Branch
January 4, 2018
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) is expanding in Hawaii, announcing the opening of a new brick-and-mortar branch located in Kaimuki under the leadership of Branch Manager Craig Fujikawa. Fujikawa, comes to PRMI with more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry and prior to joining PRMI, he was the Co-Founder and President of Mortgage Associates of Hawaii (MAHi Loans). In his new role, Kaimuki will be responsible for the overall management of the branch, recruitment and assisting individuals with their home loan needs.
Kaimuki will be joined by Sales Manager Steven Tagawa who will be responsible for the PRMI sales team, as well as assisting with recruitment and helping individuals finance their homeownership goals. The PRMI Kaimuki team also includes Senior Loan Officer May Cabusas; Loan Officer Reid Goshi; Loan Officer Sean Hashimoto; Administrative Assistant Dayleen Kai; and Loan Processor Kelsey Weeks.
“There are several loan programs offered to support homebuyers and most people have no idea they exist, especially when it comes to down-payment assistant programs and grants,” said Fujikawa. “Our team is here to give people in our community the tools and resources they need as they make one of the biggest financial decisions in their lifetime. We are here to help every step of the way.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Sales Manager - TIAA Bank - Boston, MA
- Retail Sales Manager - TIAA Bank - Braintree, MA
- Full Time Customer Service Representative - Fulton Financial Corporation - Mantua, NJ
- Universal Banker (Downtown Lawrence) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Lawrence, KS
- Retail Loan Originator Assistant - TIAA Bank - Fairfax, VA
- Full Time Senior Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Phillipsburg, NJ