Element Funding Opens New Brick-and-Mortar Office in Decatur
January 10, 2018
Element Funding, a division of Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI), has expanded in Georgia by announcing the opening of a new brick-and-mortar branch located in Decatur to be managed by Ashley Rustom. Ashley’s team has a combined 29 years of experience in the mortgage industry and is ready and focused to assist community members with their dreams of homeownership.
Ashley is a longtime resident of the area and has been in the mortgage industry for eight years and began her career in real estate as an agent and investor in 2000. Before opening the Decatur branch, she was a Loan Officer at Element Funding’s Atlanta branch for five years. She is also a member of the Dekalb County Chamber of Commerce.
“Our community seems to be on a steady rise for home buying and we are here to help,” said Rustom. “My team wants to give people in our community the tools and resources they need to help them with making one of the biggest financial decisions in their lifetime.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA