New American Funding Expands in Central Texas, Adds Leaman Team
January 16, 2018
New American Funding has expanded its Central Texas territory with the award-winning Leaman Team. Ranked by the Austin Business Journal as the Number One Lender in Austin for six consecutive years, Max Leaman will spearhead the market expansion as Branch Manager and Senior Loan Officer.
"The home loan industry is changing rapidly; customers and Real Estate Agents want fast closings, low rates and state-of-the-art technology to save time and simplify the loan process," said Leaman. "Powered by New American Funding, we deliver what the market wants from application to closing."
In 2017, Leaman closed more than 1,000 home loans and will be joined by his production team of Jori Stern, Amanda Stewart, Adam Biehler and Tiffany Wilbrett Garcia, as well as his talented operations, processing and closing teams.
“We’re thrilled to have Max Leaman and his team on board with New American Funding,” said New American Co-Founder and President Patty Arvielo. “Not only do they bring a wealth of industry insight but they embody the future of mortgage banking. They’re young, innovative and ahead of the curve, which merges well with our fast-moving automated platform.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,