Dart Appraisal Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary
January 10, 2018
Dart Appraisal has announced the celebration of its 25th anniversary in 2018.
“Very early on, I realized how much pressure was put on appraisers if they did not have a referee,” said Darton Case, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Dart Appraisal. “I believed that an appraisal management company should create transparency between the lender and appraiser, cultivating a process that brings out the best in both parties.”
The company grew from mainly operating in Michigan to a nationwide business by 1998. Dart Appraisal employs thousands of independent contractor appraisers across the country, providing its lender clients county-level coverage in every state. It remains an independently owned and operated company.
“We are incredibly proud of this milestone anniversary,” said Michael Dresden, President of Dart Appraisal. “Twenty-five years is something to celebrate in any industry, but even more so in the AMC space where less than 50 percent of our competitors were even established before the 2008 real estate crash. Our longevity is a testament not only to our company’s integrity, but also the quality of our appraiser panel, top-notch technology and excellent customer service.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - LAFAYETTE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - STRONGSVILLE, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati and Kentucky - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - SHELBYVILLE, IN
- DeNovo Support Manager. - Fifth Third Bank - CINCINNATI, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN