UWM Lowers FICO Requirements on Government Loans
February 9, 2018
United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM) has announced that it has lowered its minimum FICO requirement from 680 to 640 on FHA and VA Elite loans, in addition to lowering the minimum loan amounts for Elite loans from $175,000 to $125,000 with no LTV cap.
UWM also announced that it has lowered its minimum FICO on non-Elite FHA, VA and USDA loans from 640 to 620.
These changes were designed to give even more borrowers access to lower rates and faster turn times.
FMJ Job Listings
- VP Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Mortgage Lender and First Home Club Manager - Cooperative Federal - Syracuse, NY
- Universal Banker - Fremont Safeway - U.S. Bank - Fremont, CA
- Real Estate Paralegal (Title & Survey) - Ballard Spahr LLP - Washington, DC
- Vice President & Global Chief Actuary, Global Mortgage Insurance - Genworth - Raleigh, NC
- Portfolio Surveilance Analyst - CBRE - Houston, TX