Waterstone Mortgage Promotes Ericka Smith to VP of Marketing
February 9, 2018
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has announced the promotion of Ericka Smith to the role of Vice President of Marketing at the company's Pewaukee, Wis.-based corporate office. Smith has been with Waterstone Mortgage for more than two years, in the role of Marketing Manager, and has been instrumental in the rollout of many marketing initiatives, such as the launch of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the introduction of a monthly marketing Webinar for Waterstone Mortgage Loan Originators and loan support staff.
In her new role, Smith will continue to develop and implement major marketing initiatives, which allow Waterstone Mortgage’s loan professionals to better serve their customers and business partners.
“During her time at Waterstone Mortgage, Ericka has consistently excelled in her role. From building her team to implementing innovative marketing strategies and tools, she has greatly contributed to the overall success of the Marketing department,” said Waterstone Mortgage President and Chief Executive Officer Eric Egenhoefer. “We congratulate her on this well-deserved promotion.”
Smith has more than 15 years of marketing experience and has earned her MBA from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater. She serves as President of the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County, and has been recognized by National Mortgage Professional Magazine as one of the “Top 40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - St. Augustine - Central Bank - St. Augustine, FL
- Sr Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Franklin, TN
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- FC Lending Officer - Seaside, CA - Bank Of America - Seaside, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Morgan Hill, CA (North Morgan Hill) - Bank Of America - Morgan Hill, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Modesto, CA (Modesto Main ) - Bank Of America - Modesto, CA