Mary Beth Henderson Joins PRMI as Senior LO
March 5, 2018
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) has named mortgage industry veteran Mary Beth Henderson as the newest Senior Loan Officer in its Severna Park, Md. office.
“We are thrilled to have Mary Beth join our team,” said Kyndle Quinones, PRMI’s Severna Park Branch Manager. “With her knowledge and experience, she will help us achieve our goal of financing our neighbors’ dreams of homeownership, all while giving each client a personal and positive experience. Whether Mary Beth is working with a first-time homebuyer or an experienced borrower, she strives to exceed expectations.”
Henderson has more than 15 years of experience as a Loan Officer, specializing in residential mortgages. She is a member of the Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors and worked as a Senior Loan Officer at Embrace Home Loans before joining PRMI. Since 2006, she has assisted more than 1,000 families in the state of Maryland finance their homeownership goals.
“My business philosophy is to treat every client like family, foster meaningful relationships, and earn the right to be their loan officer for life,” Henderson said. “I joined PRMI because I was impressed with the company’s dedication to customer service.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Vantage West Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist II - Employee Lending Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX