MLO Todd Bettinson Joins Mortgage Network’s Branch in Burlington
March 8, 2018
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Todd Bettinson has joined the company's Burlington, Mass. branch as a Mortgage Loan Officer, serving the Eastern Massachusetts area.
Bettinson comes to Mortgage Network from Reading Cooperative Bank, where he was a Loan Originator. A lifelong resident of Burlington, Mass., Bettinson is a member of the Burlington Chamber of Commerce and the Burlington Rotary Club. He also volunteers his time to local events and fundraisers benefiting organizations, such as the Special Olympics, the Disabled and Limbless Veterans Organization and People Helping People.
"I am very excited to join Mortgage Network," Bettinson said. "I was immediately attracted to the company's strong reputation and dedication to impeccable customer service. I am delighted to continue helping homebuyers and homeowners in my community with their mortgage financing needs."
Billy Pierce, Manager of Mortgage Network's Burlington branch, said, "Todd has a wealth of experience in the local real estate market, as well as a dedication to the people who live here. We have a great team in Burlington, and I believe Todd will be a valuable part of our continued success."
FMJ Job Listings
- Head of Credit Risk - Private Bank - Oakwood Search - San Jose, CA
- Home Lending Manager - Northern Indiana - Ft. Wayne - JPMorgan Chase and - Fort Wayne, IN
- Credit Risk Officer II (Financial Institutions) - Santander - Dorchester Center, MA
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: North WA - Northwest WA - Eastern WA and Surrounding Areas (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Everett, WA
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Franklin, TN
- Business Banking Center Mgr I (Liberty North) at (Bank Midwest) - NBH Bank - Liberty, MO