Brad Young Named Director of Business Development for Recovco Mortgage
March 8, 2018
Recovco Mortgage Management LLC has announced that Brad Young has joined the company in the newly created position of Director of Business Development. Young joins the team to assist in serving Recovco’s clients and drive Recovco’s brand in loan origination, diligence and transactional services. He will be based in Dallas at Recovco’s headquarters and will reports to Craig Pino, Recovco President.
“We are extremely fortunate to have Brad join the organization,” said Pino. “Brad is well-known in the mortgage industry and his wealth of experience will greatly enhance Recovco’s expansion in the mortgage securitization and trade diligence markets.”
Young brings to Recovco more than 30 years of mortgage banking experience, most recently as Director of Business Development at Statebridge Company. Prior to Statebridge, he held senior positions at Castle Peak Capital Advisors and GMAC/RFC, with responsibilities including business development, relationship management, whole loan sourcing and trading.
FMJ Job Listings
- Head of Credit Risk - Private Bank - Oakwood Search - San Jose, CA
- Home Lending Manager - Northern Indiana - Ft. Wayne - JPMorgan Chase and - Fort Wayne, IN
- Credit Risk Officer II (Financial Institutions) - Santander - Dorchester Center, MA
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: North WA - Northwest WA - Eastern WA and Surrounding Areas (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Everett, WA
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Franklin, TN
- Business Banking Center Mgr I (Liberty North) at (Bank Midwest) - NBH Bank - Liberty, MO