New American Funding Opens New Washington Branch in Bellevue
March 13, 2018
New American Funding is expanding its territory across the Greater Eastside area of Washington State with the grand opening of a branch in the heart of Bellevue’s business district. New American Funding opened the branch after recognizing the tremendous growth in the Seattle metro area and saw this as an opportunity to service the needs of consumers throughout Kirkland, Wash. and Bellevue, Wash.
“We’re committed to finding creative financing solutions for every client,” said New American Funding Branch Manager Diana Bowar. “We’re passionate about working with first-time homebuyers and showing them how they can get into a home. We believe in thinking outside of the box.”
Bowar, a native of the area, was identified to lead the expansion due to her track record in the mortgage industry and connection to the community. She brings more than 25 years of experience to the company.
“Diana is a tremendous asset to our company and this community,” said New American Funding Regional Manager Tony Blodgett. “Her values align with ours and she’s ideal to spearhead our growth to the next level.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Houston, TX
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Nipomo, CA
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Omaha, NE
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 2 - Wells Fargo - Tuckerton, NJ
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Houston, TX
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 2 - Wells Fargo - Pasadena, TX