Union Home Mortgage Adds Industry Vet Jodi Hall
March 13, 2018
Joining Union Home Mortgage (UHM) with 15-plus years of industry involvement, Jodi Hall has a comprehensive background ranging from Wholesale Account Executive to most recently, Chief Operating Officer.
“Jodi is a woman of action–she affects positive change wherever she goes. More importantly, the way in which she accomplishes her work makes her a remarkable asset,” said UHM President and Chief Executive Officer Bill Cosgrove. “She’s a true problem-solver, working alongside partners on the front-line to ensure success. Her achievements are bolstered by a nurturing personality enabling others to advance and grow, which makes her a perfect fit for our culture here at UHM.”
Hall said, “I have a strong passion for what I do, which extends to my love for a culture that aligns with my values. UHM’s growing team of innovators and technology experts are redefining the streamlined loan process; I’m eager to perfect and polish UHM’s operational processes to complement and build upon this enhanced experience."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage loan Officer - Sedona, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Sedona, AZ
- Vice President, Business Development, Technology Partnerships - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY