Union Home Mortgage Adds Industry Vet Jodi Hall
March 13, 2018
Joining Union Home Mortgage (UHM) with 15-plus years of industry involvement, Jodi Hall has a comprehensive background ranging from Wholesale Account Executive to most recently, Chief Operating Officer.
“Jodi is a woman of action–she affects positive change wherever she goes. More importantly, the way in which she accomplishes her work makes her a remarkable asset,” said UHM President and Chief Executive Officer Bill Cosgrove. “She’s a true problem-solver, working alongside partners on the front-line to ensure success. Her achievements are bolstered by a nurturing personality enabling others to advance and grow, which makes her a perfect fit for our culture here at UHM.”
Hall said, “I have a strong passion for what I do, which extends to my love for a culture that aligns with my values. UHM’s growing team of innovators and technology experts are redefining the streamlined loan process; I’m eager to perfect and polish UHM’s operational processes to complement and build upon this enhanced experience."
FMJ Job Listings
- Head of Credit Risk - Private Bank - Oakwood Search - San Jose, CA
- Home Lending Manager - Northern Indiana - Ft. Wayne - JPMorgan Chase and - Fort Wayne, IN
- Credit Risk Officer II (Financial Institutions) - Santander - Dorchester Center, MA
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: North WA - Northwest WA - Eastern WA and Surrounding Areas (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Everett, WA
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Franklin, TN
- Business Banking Center Mgr I (Liberty North) at (Bank Midwest) - NBH Bank - Liberty, MO