Neighborhood Lending Services Adds RoundPoint Mortgage as Subservicer
March 23, 2018
RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation (RPMS) has announced that it has been selected as a subservicing partner for Neighborhood Lending Services (NLS).
NLS, Illinois’ largest non-profit mortgage lender is an affiliate of Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago Inc. (NHS), a non-profit neighborhood revitalization organization. Driven by the belief that homeownership is essential to strengthening households and communities, NHS has served more than 228,000 clients, since its inception, by providing homeownership education classes, and fixed-rate loans to purchase, refinance or rehab a home through NLS.
RPMS services loans for a variety of community banks, credit unions, private equity firms, and mortgage banks. In addition, RPMS is committed to providing world-class asset management services to the nonprofit sector. NLS’ selection of RPMS as its subservicer is confirmation of this commitment.
“NLS provides much needed capital for its low-to-moderate-income customers and with RoundPoint’s subservicing expertise, we are well positioned to support them in their efforts to improve their customer service and grow,” said Allen Price, Senior Vice President of Business Development for RPMS.
Robin Coffey, NHS’s Chief Credit Officer, said, “We chose RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing because of its best-in-class systems, customer-centric operating model, and robust reporting tools. The transfer of our initial loans could not have gone smoother.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA