Angel Oak Capital Advisors Names Namit Sinha Head of Mortgage Strategies
March 28, 2018
Angel Oak Capital Advisors has announced the hiring of Namit Sinha as Head of Mortgage Strategies, focusing on managing non-qualified mortgage (non-QM) investments for Angel Oak strategies, as well as looking at opportunities in other areas, such as prime jumbo mortgages, re-performing loan (RPL) strategies and mortgage servicing rights (MSRs).
Sinha has 15 years of experience in fixed-income products, including structured credit. Before joining Angel Oak, he spent approximately four years as a Senior Vice President at Canyon Capital, where he established the firm’s residential loan trading business and also covered its structured credit operations. Prior to that, Sinha worked at Nomura Securities as its Executive Director of Mortgage Trading, specializing in the acquisition and financing of nonperforming loans, RPLs, non-QM and prime jumbo loans. He also worked at both Lehman Brothers and Barclays as a Non-Agency Whole Loan Trader.
“As we grow our expertise in all forms of mortgage credit, we expect Namit’s experience and leadership to drive future strategies that provide the best value proposition to our clients,” said Angel Oak Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Information Officer Sreeni Prabhu. “Namit’s experience and deep understanding of mortgage credit will bolster our efforts to become the preeminent leader in the mortgage credit space.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Charlotte, NC
- Sales and Service Manager - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati (North) - Fifth Third Bank - SPRINGBORO, OH
- Retail Personal Banker ll - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Hyde Park IL - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL