AFR to Offer Downpayment Assistance to Military and First Responders
March 30, 2018
American Financial Resources (AFR) has announced a nationwide downpayment assistance program geared toward first responders, military personnel and educators.
AFR’s The Advantage Program (TAP) will minimize closing costs and assist in the downpayment for homebuyers. The grants and assistance program is also available to first-time homebuyers, medical personnel, civil servants and residents of low- to moderate-income communities. TAP offers grants of up to two percent of the purchase price and incentives of up to six percent of closing costs.
“AFR is grateful to be one of the administrators of this program,” said Bill Packer, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer of American Financial Resources. “We feel it is important to support these individuals that give so much to our country.”
Offered by a governmental agency, TAP is available for FHA home lending products.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,