MERSCORP and eOriginal Offer eNote Product
April 4, 2018
MERSCORP Holdings Inc. has teamed with eOriginal Inc. to launch a new product designed to help originators enter the digital mortgage process.
The new MERS eNote Solutions, which will be part of the MERS eSuite, is designed to enable the creation, execution, registration and management of the electronic promissory note, or eNote, to mortgage originators.
“This solution will enable thousands of originators to realize the benefits of a digitally executed promissory note at the closing table,” said eOriginal Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Mortgage Simon Moir. “The eNote is the most important document of a digital closing because it is critical for the funding of electronic mortgages by investors. MERSCORP Holdings, as the operator of the MERS eRegistry, has been instrumental to the advancement of digital mortgage. We are proud to have eOriginal’s technology power the MERS eNote Solutions.”
“Our members identified several gaps that need to be addressed to increase eNote adoption, and this new solution fills a significant need for originators seeking to leverage existing vendor relationships,” said Brendon Weiss, MERSCORP Holdings’ Chief Operating Officer.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL