Caliber Home Loans Names Chad Smith EVP, Head of Recapture and the Direct to Consumer Channel
April 13, 2018
Caliber Home Loans has appointed Chad Smith, former loanDepot President of Direct Lending, as Executive Vice President, Head of Recapture and Direct to Consumer. Smith will lead all Recapture and Direct To Consumer efforts, transforming the way Caliber interacts with its customers while leveraging the Caliber servicing portfolio of more than 650,000 customers. He will report directly to Russ Smith, Executive Vice President of Production for Caliber.
"We are excited to welcome Chad to the team and believe his extensive industry experience and passion for serving customers make him uniquely suited for this new role,” said Sanjiv Das, Chief Executive Officer of Caliber. “We look forward to his contributions to Caliber, which will accelerate the growth of our franchise and our position as a top mortgage originator in the United States."
Russ Smith said, "We look forward to Chad's insights and perspective as we continue to build a world-class team and provide timely solutions to our expansive customer base, which is among the largest of any non-bank financial institution."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN