Ginnie Mae Issued $30B in MBS in March
April 13, 2018
Ginnie Mae announced that it issued $30.31 billion in mortgage-backed securities (MBS) during March.
Last month’s issuance consisted of $28.659 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $1.651 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, with the latter consisting of $1.412 billion in multifamily housing loans.
Ginnie Mae’s MBS issuance for Fiscal Year 2018 to the end of March totaled $216.949 billion. The agency’s outstanding principal balance of $1.942 trillion is up from the $1.805 trillion level set in March 2017.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - LAFAYETTE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - STRONGSVILLE, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati and Kentucky - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - SHELBYVILLE, IN
- DeNovo Support Manager. - Fifth Third Bank - CINCINNATI, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN