Ginnie Mae Issued $30B in MBS in March
April 13, 2018
Ginnie Mae announced that it issued $30.31 billion in mortgage-backed securities (MBS) during March.
Last month’s issuance consisted of $28.659 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $1.651 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, with the latter consisting of $1.412 billion in multifamily housing loans.
Ginnie Mae’s MBS issuance for Fiscal Year 2018 to the end of March totaled $216.949 billion. The agency’s outstanding principal balance of $1.942 trillion is up from the $1.805 trillion level set in March 2017.
FMJ Job Listings
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA