Ginnie Mae Issued $30B in MBS in March
April 13, 2018
Ginnie Mae announced that it issued $30.31 billion in mortgage-backed securities (MBS) during March.
Last month’s issuance consisted of $28.659 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $1.651 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, with the latter consisting of $1.412 billion in multifamily housing loans.
Ginnie Mae’s MBS issuance for Fiscal Year 2018 to the end of March totaled $216.949 billion. The agency’s outstanding principal balance of $1.942 trillion is up from the $1.805 trillion level set in March 2017.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,