Ginnie Mae Issued $30B in MBS in March
April 13, 2018
Ginnie Mae announced that it issued $30.31 billion in mortgage-backed securities (MBS) during March.
Last month’s issuance consisted of $28.659 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $1.651 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, with the latter consisting of $1.412 billion in multifamily housing loans.
Ginnie Mae’s MBS issuance for Fiscal Year 2018 to the end of March totaled $216.949 billion. The agency’s outstanding principal balance of $1.942 trillion is up from the $1.805 trillion level set in March 2017.
FMJ Job Listings
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - , NA
- Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Clive,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL