On Q Financial Adds Former Apple Business Leader Nick Suwanvichit
May 8, 2018
On Q Financial has named former Apple Senior Business Leader Nick Suwanvichit its new Vice President of Strategy and Business Development. Suwanvichit has more than 17 years of leadership and business development experience.
“For years, I’ve watched On Q thrive with John at the helm, and I’m excited to have the opportunity to join a company valuing diversity and focusing on being the most innovative mortgage lender in the industry,” said Suwanvichit. “We truly do have the top talent in the mortgage industry and it’s only getting bigger and better from here.”
Suwanvichit has earned multiple top performance awards at Apple and led one of the highest producing regions at T-Mobile as a Regional Director out of the company's Bellevue HQ.
“I’ve known Nick for years, and he’s always been number one in every position he’s held,” said John Bergman, On Q President and Founder. “Nick is a high performer and is unique in his ability to lead those around him–exemplary at building meaningful relationships that last. He represents our core values and is excited to drive our mission and vision.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC