Veros Enhances Its VeroSCORE Appraisal Risk Management Solution
May 16, 2018
Veros Real Estate Solutions has released an enhanced, data-rich version of its VeroSCORE appraisal risk management solution. VeroSCORE now has a new revamped design that displays additional validations, such as public record data and appraiser licensing and eligibility checks.
"This represents a new standard for the appraisal industry that really addresses collateral risk," said Veros Vice President of Valuations Benjamin Smith. "These latest enhancements have added more intelligence and greater effectiveness to an already invaluable analytical tool and will help lenders and appraisal management companies comply with the GSEs’ ‘zero defects’ inspection mandate."
Other features have been added to further identify risk, including street views of subject properties, dynamic mapping, comparable sales, and AVM values for neighboring properties. All can be viewed online with zoom-in capability, mapping and pinpointing.
"As an automated appraisal scoring tool VeroSCORE facilitates more informed decisions based on a solid determination of collateral value,” said Luke Ziegenmeyer, Veros Director of Product Management. "The enhanced report is now easier to use, providing more data than before at a fraction of the cost of most competing offerings."
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate-Finance, IBD42518PBFG - Goldman Sachs USA - New York, NY
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Avon, IN
- Manager, Correspondent Lending - PenFed Credit Union - Alexandria, VA
- Home Equity Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4 - HEPMO Specialty Services Team - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Depew, NY
- VP of Finance Real Estate - Real Estate firm in NJ - Jersey City, NJ