PromonTech Partners With ISGN
May 18, 2018
PromonTech, the technology unit of Promontory MortgagePath, has announced that it has entered into an agreement with ISGN to become the exclusive point of sale (POS) solution for ISGN’s MORVision loan origination system (LOS).
“Having a next-gen point of sale experience is increasingly becoming the cost of doing business in a digital mortgage world,” said Michael Kolbrener, Chief Technology Officer of PromonTech. “Borrower Wallet engages with customers using any computer or mobile device, on either a self-serve or loan officer-assisted basis. We look forward to working with ISGN and its LOS users to enhance both their customer experience and their efficiency."
ISGN MORVision users can now leverage PromonTech’s white-label, Borrower Wallet to engage and educate customers and prospects. Borrower Wallet provides a secure, borrower-friendly environment designed to build confidence and make it easy for the borrower to enter information, approve automated data collection, upload/e-send documents and stay informed throughout the entire loan journey. Data and documents captured in the front end of the origination process can be seamlessly exported into MORVision via the PromonTech-ISGN integration.
“By partnering with PromonTech, our clients will have access to an advanced, customizable front-end solution, at a fraction of the cost of developing one in house,” said Amit Kothiyal, Chief Executive Officer of ISGN. “Borrower Wallet is an elegant digital solution for both consumer direct and loan-officer centric lenders.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Financial Center Manager(i) I - Fifth Third Bank - New Port Richey, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Belleville, MI